Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Full Moon in Gemini

For some reason I have problems sleeping during Full Moon, even with the curtains (and my eyes) closed. This is especially so now that the Moon is in Gemini, opposition my natal Sun. It is almost 2 at night and I didn't feel sleepy at all! Only, now that I mention it...

My aunt, who learned a lot about Moon positions from her father, my grandfather, tells me that the end of Full Moon helps to solve problems. She also has specific ideas about what to eat on a certain day. Tomorrow it is Thursday. That is the perfect day to eat purple food (...) and the Moon in Gemini is a good moment to start walking and have a deep breath. More about the Moon and diet on Astromarkt...I am giving it a try and go to bed!

(c) http://astropost.blogspot.com

No comments: