Saturday, June 8, 2013
Wedding and chart of Princess Madeleine of Sweden
1. Transit Uranus in the 5th house is trine her progressed Ascendant (excitement, change of name and/or situation, new perspective)
2. Transit Uranus in the 5th house is conjunct her natal Sun/Moon midpoint (new motivations, children?)
3. Progressed Midheaven is sextile Neptune (romance?)
4. Progressed Sun trine progressed Moon (a traditional marriage combination)
5. Transit Saturn sextile Juno (confirmation of marriage?)
6. Transit Jupiter in the progressed 7th house is trine progressed Midheaven (happy conditions)
7. Last but not least: progressed Venus ruler 7 is conjunct natal Sun within a few weeks! Translated it is about the love of or in your life, starting a live with a loved one!
Now isn't that nice? For the synastry, see: http://astrology-love-romance.blogspot.nl/2013/06/famous-couple-synastry-princess.html
Here is the chart of Madeleine:
(added on June 9)
Transit Pholus is opposition her Sun and inconjunct her progressed Sun. This is reflecting a turning point in life with a loss or having to give up on something, involved.
Juno on the progressed Ascendant of Madeleine when she was engaged to be married
Before she had was engaged for a lot of years, but this engagement ended. I wrote about that:
Also visit: Astromarkt.net All rights reserved